- Weight: Each cube 6kg (+/- 5%)
- Material: HDPE / LLDPE polyethylene
- Cube dimension: 50cm X 50cm X 25cm (LxWxH)
- Color: Grey or Blue, black, other colors upon request
- Buoyancy: 65kg / cube
- Maximum cargo capacity: 260 kg/m2
Priced at: 230 / Sq. meter
- Hotel facilities / Camping / Public organized beaches / Marinas
- Boat mooring docks.
- Access platforms in hard to access beaches.
- Swimming platforms.
- Swimming pool delimitation and other watersports.
- Platforms for walking, leasure, events.
- Delimitation of sea boarders
- Lifeguard unit platforms
- Water parks, recreation areas
- Artificial gardens in water
- Water skiing schools, windsurfing
- Platforms for advertisement
- Access aisles / connecting shore with other inside the sea, river, lake
- Cages, access aisles in fish and shellfish farms
- Water breakers
- Diving platforms.
- Quick & easy assembly: The cubes are connected steadily and tight between them while there is the possibility of a second cube layer.
- All accessories are light and easy to use
- The system is: Light and safe regardless of size. It is extremely firm, flexible, non slip, heavy weight resistant and non corroded.
- Constructed by resinous polyethylene of high density.
- Endures collision, weather conditions, marine environment, solar radiation and large number of chemical substances.
- The discrete aesthetics combined with the beautiful design of the system insure the ideal fitting with the already existing space.
- Varity of accessories that fully cover all needs (ladders, sits, gangways, bollards, etc)
- It doesn’t need the maintenance work that conventional docks demand (metal, wood)
- Affordable with low buying cost and installation
- Environment friendly
Building a two level by height dock with half and whole cube
The majority of the pictures do not consist the company’s installations and are meant to show the variety of implementation in the same type dock.
MOORING FOR ASSEMBLED DOCKS / FLOATING PLATFORMS